Our cloud-based, Hosted PBX and UCaaS communications system is designed to optimize your success by delivering a comprehensive set of business-class end-user features in a platform that is easy to use and easy to manage. Take a tour of all the features we offer and see what Phoenix VoIP can do to advance your business communications, or see below for an overview.
Robust Features. We deliver a comprehensive set of Class 5 and IP-Centrex calling features in a format that is flexible, efficient and future-friendly. Rest assured that your platform is future proof. As technology and markets continue to evolve, new features will be added as application servers that are managed by our platform’s robust SIP Session Control Stack.
Scalability. As a fully managed service, Phoenix VoIP lets you focus on your business without the pain that typically accompanies growth.
Reliability. Our seasoned management team knows what it’s like to lose sleep because of network downtime, and we don’t like it any more than you do. As a result, we have engineered reliability into every aspect of our network and offer 99.999 service level guarantees for all mission-critical functions.
Redundancy. Our platform is a geographically redundant infrastructure-as-a-service offering that is delivered from InterNAP’s industry-leading colocation facilities in New York and Dallas. When you combine InterNAP’s route optimizing P-NAP technology with our seamless failover using active-active application servers, our network architecture guarantees the highest uptime levels possible.
Pricing. Our per seat pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses.
BYOT. Already have VoIP service and looking to upgrade your provider? No problem. With Phoenix VoIP, you can BYOT (bring your own telephone) and not have to shell out the money for new equipment.
What is a Hosted PBX?
A Hosted PBX is a private branch exchange (PBX) delivered as a hosted service. It’s also known as a Virtual PBX and the advantages companies that use it experience are the elimination of installation, operation and maintenance costs of their VoIP PBX as their VoIP service provider hosts their PBX for them.
Our Hosted PBX still allows you to utilize and take complete advantage of your existing phone system’s features such as voicemail, faxing, automated greetings, conferences and so on.
Phoenix VoIP handles all the call routing and switching as well as all maintenance involved in the hosted PBX service.
Key benefits of a Hosted PBX Solution
- Initial and Ongoing cost savings – There’s no need for a large investment before installing your phone system and also the maintenance cost of your phone system is much lower as you don’t need to hire someone in house to operate and maintain your PBX.
- Eliminate office boundaries – Employees can work from anywhere with a virtual office phone system. Ideal for home-workers and salespeople who are constantly on the move.
- Boost corporate image – By using a hosted phone system small businesses can still give the impression of being a large organization with a professional phone system.
- Scalability – With a virtual phone system your businesses can add or remove lines and extensions as you grow.
- Easy to use – Since there’s no end-user management involved with a virtual PBX, it’s easier to use than a traditional phone system.